Skip to main content

Human - Animal Relationship



Everyone desires happiness.

"I can't always be cheerful".

In fact, this is a concern of ours.

However, this way of thinking is  

unnecessary. We should strive to be

cheerful at all times.

Let me express a few things

I won't say anything I haven't

experienced.

I'd like to express something

regarding the human-animal

relationship.

In my life, pets play a significant part.

I can't imagine living without my

pets. They are the reason for my

every happiness today.

Perhaps you've pondered whether

having a pet at home can make us

happy.

If that's the case, we'll have to

discuss the human-animal bond.


Role of Pets


                      According to a survey

conducted in 2021, approximately 59

percent of the population of the

world keeps pets.

 According to Bayer, Life Sciences

Corporation, human-animal

relationships began 15,000 years

ago. Man cannot exist without

animals, and animals cannot exist

without man.

What are the advantages of keeping

these animals as pets for humans?

Pet owners are less likely to suffer

from stress, anxiety, or depression.

Young children and older adults alike

can interact with pets


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Natural Immunity Boosting Foods

  This article explains about the natural  ways to boost your immunity system. There are lot of natural ways to boost  your immunity system.  If you follow simple food habit and  immunity boosting foods, you can avoid immunity boosting supplements. In this article I like to show you the  natural foods which helps to boost your immunity system. Let me talk about the natural foods that help boost your immune system  1.  Citrus Fruits Most people think about vitamin C  after a cold  that because it helps  to  boost  your immune system. Citrus  fruits like  lemon, oranges,grapes  are rich  in Vitamin  C.  Vitamin C is very  essential  for  immunity boosting. It helps in fighting against the  diseases. 2. Red Bell Pepper It contains twice as much vitamin C as  citrus fruits.  It contains a lot of beta carotene  which helps   to keep your eyes and  skin h...

Financial Management-Business Finance, Financial Planning

Introduction  

How to Be a Good Parent

5 Simple Ways to  Raise Happy, Confident Children Being a good parent means practicing unconditional love, setting consistent boundaries, listening actively, and modeling positive behavior while supporting your child's independence and your own well-being. I think that it is essential for children to  realize that they are loved regardless of      what they do. A child may fail, do something wrong or misbehave but they should never feel that they are not loved. I have come to know how important it is to correct the child while making them understand that they are loved. 1.Practice Love Without Conditions I have learned that kids need to know they are loved for who they are, not for what they do or how they behave. If they do something wrong, correct the   behaviour without making them feel like  they 're a bad child . “That was a bad decision, but I still love you  and we can work thru it together.” This helps children feel safe, secure and ...