Skip to main content

What Is Special About Kerala : Kerala -My Homeland



Kerala is my homeland. That is why I want to

tell you about my hometown Kerala in this

blog.

I have always been proud to call myself a

Malayali/Mallu (Native of Kerala). No matter

where I travel or remain, I'll always be a

Malayalee.

I'm ecstatic since November 1st is Kerala Day (

birthday of kerala).

Kerala is an Indian state bordered on the west

by the Arabian Sea and on the east by the

Western Ghats mountain ranges.

Kerala is known for its beautiful splendour,

which includes mountains, valleys, rivers, and

lakes.            

Kerala is known as "God's Own Country" for its

wealth, beauty, and rarity.

Kerala is a small state with 14 districts.

Kerala is India's most literate state.

Kerala is recognised for its religious

friendships. 

Hindus, Muslims, and Christians all coexist in

this land.

In Kerala, Onam is the most prominent and

well-known celebration.

Kerala is also a storehouse of spices.

Kerala is known as the "Land of Rain" because

of its abundant natural beauty and abundance

of water. Kerala is India's state with the most

fresh air.

Some of you may be inspired to visit Kerala

after reading this. 

There are 42 tourist places to visit in Kerala.

Visit Kerala 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Natural Immunity Boosting Foods

  This article explains about the natural  ways to boost your immunity system. There are lot of natural ways to boost  your immunity system.  If you follow simple food habit and  immunity boosting foods, you can avoid immunity boosting supplements. In this article I like to show you the  natural foods which helps to boost your immunity system. Let me talk about the natural foods that help boost your immune system  1.  Citrus Fruits Most people think about vitamin C  after a cold  that because it helps  to  boost  your immune system. Citrus  fruits like  lemon, oranges,grapes  are rich  in Vitamin  C.  Vitamin C is very  essential  for  immunity boosting. It helps in fighting against the  diseases. 2. Red Bell Pepper It contains twice as much vitamin C as  citrus fruits.  It contains a lot of beta carotene  which helps   to keep your eyes and  skin h...

Financial Management-Business Finance, Financial Planning

Introduction  

How to Be a Good Parent

5 Simple Ways to  Raise Happy, Confident Children Being a good parent means practicing unconditional love, setting consistent boundaries, listening actively, and modeling positive behavior while supporting your child's independence and your own well-being. I think that it is essential for children to  realize that they are loved regardless of      what they do. A child may fail, do something wrong or misbehave but they should never feel that they are not loved. I have come to know how important it is to correct the child while making them understand that they are loved. 1.Practice Love Without Conditions I have learned that kids need to know they are loved for who they are, not for what they do or how they behave. If they do something wrong, correct the   behaviour without making them feel like  they 're a bad child . “That was a bad decision, but I still love you  and we can work thru it together.” This helps children feel safe, secure and ...