Skip to main content

5 Qualities Of A Good Friend




I have a large number of buddies.

My friendship circle comprises my childhood

buddies, coworkers, neighbours, and

Facebook friends.

I picked up an old book the other day and

found a note within.

"Until the day I die, I will never forget you".

I'm having a good laugh. Because I have no

idea where the author of that note is now.

It’s a little hard to identify a good friend and a

fake friend.


In this blog post, I'm going to share the

qualities required for a good friend.

If your friend possesses these qualities, you

may put your trust in them.

Qualities Of A Good Friend 

1.Honesty



Honesty is very essential for a friendship.

Honesty is the best way to get to know your

friend. You should also be honest, otherwise

you will not make good friends. No one wants

to be friends with those who are dishonest.


2. Trust



Friendship is always based on trust.

Trusting each other increases our confidence

Your friend need to be sure that you are not

cheating on him. If your friend does not trust

you, avoid him. 


3. Supportive



Your friend should be someone who

understands who you are and what you want.

A true buddy will be there for you when you

have a problem.

When you have a problem, the person who

rejects you is not your friend.


4. Acceptance



Your friend should be the one who recognises

you and appreciates what you have to say.

Your friend should be willing to patiently listen

to everything you have to say.

Your friend will not be someone who

disapproves of you.


5. Appreciation



Your friend should be able to appreciate you

when you do anything nice.

Your friend should be someone who can

 rejoice with you in your goodness.

Someone who is envious of your goodness

cannot possibly be your friend.


Let me finally say what I have to say.

You should not make friends with people who

do not have these qualities.

Please leave a comment in the comment box

if you have any suggestions.

.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Natural Immunity Boosting Foods

  This article explains about the natural  ways to boost your immunity system. There are lot of natural ways to boost  your immunity system.  If you follow simple food habit and  immunity boosting foods, you can avoid immunity boosting supplements. In this article I like to show you the  natural foods which helps to boost your immunity system. Let me talk about the natural foods that help boost your immune system  1.  Citrus Fruits Most people think about vitamin C  after a cold  that because it helps  to  boost  your immune system. Citrus  fruits like  lemon, oranges,grapes  are rich  in Vitamin  C.  Vitamin C is very  essential  for  immunity boosting. It helps in fighting against the  diseases. 2. Red Bell Pepper It contains twice as much vitamin C as  citrus fruits.  It contains a lot of beta carotene  which helps   to keep your eyes and  skin h...

Financial Management-Business Finance, Financial Planning

Introduction  

How to Be a Good Parent

5 Simple Ways to  Raise Happy, Confident Children Being a good parent means practicing unconditional love, setting consistent boundaries, listening actively, and modeling positive behavior while supporting your child's independence and your own well-being. I think that it is essential for children to  realize that they are loved regardless of      what they do. A child may fail, do something wrong or misbehave but they should never feel that they are not loved. I have come to know how important it is to correct the child while making them understand that they are loved. 1.Practice Love Without Conditions I have learned that kids need to know they are loved for who they are, not for what they do or how they behave. If they do something wrong, correct the   behaviour without making them feel like  they 're a bad child . “That was a bad decision, but I still love you  and we can work thru it together.” This helps children feel safe, secure and ...