5 Simple Ways to Raise Happy, Confident Children Being a good parent means practicing unconditional love, setting consistent boundaries, listening actively, and modeling positive behavior while supporting your child's independence and your own well-being. I think that it is essential for children to realize that they are loved regardless of what they do. A child may fail, do something wrong or misbehave but they should never feel that they are not loved. I have come to know how important it is to correct the child while making them understand that they are loved. 1.Practice Love Without Conditions I have learned that kids need to know they are loved for who they are, not for what they do or how they behave. If they do something wrong, correct the behaviour without making them feel like they 're a bad child . “That was a bad decision, but I still love you and we can work thru it together.” This helps children feel safe, secure and ...
Thank you for sharing this blog with us. I would also share this blog Top 18 Quick Tasty Healthy Bites at Home to help other on how to stop from overeating.
ReplyDeleteBikram Yoga is an arrangement of hot yoga, a sort of yoga as exercise, concocted by Bikram Choudhury that got famous in the mid-1970s. Classes comprise of a fixed succession of 26 stances, rehearsed in a room warmed to 105 °F (41 °C) with a mugginess of 40%, expected to repeat the atmosphere of India bikram yoga
ReplyDelete