Skip to main content

5 Inspirational Quotes - Kobe Braynt Quotes




Kobe Bryant

Kobe Bean Bryant was an American 

professional basketball player. A shooting 

guard, he spent his entire 20-year career 

with the Los Angeles Lakers in the National 

Basketball Association.

In this article I would like to share the 5

inspirational quotes of Kobe Bryant.

1. “The beauty in being blessed with 

talent is rising above doubters to create a 

beautiful moment.”

2. “The most important thing is to try 

and inspire people so that they can be 

great at whatever they want to do.”

3. “My brain… it cannot process failure. 

It will not process failure. Because if I sit 

there and have to face myself and tell 

myself, ‘You’re a failure’… I think that’s 

almost worse than death.”

4. “Pain doesn’t tell you when you ought 

to stop. Pain is the little voice in your head

 that tries to hold you back because it 

knows if you continue you will change.”

5. “I have nothing in common with lazy 

people who blame others for their lack of 

success. Great things come from hard 

work and perseverance. No excuses.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Natural Immunity Boosting Foods

  This article explains about the natural  ways to boost your immunity system. There are lot of natural ways to boost  your immunity system.  If you follow simple food habit and  immunity boosting foods, you can avoid immunity boosting supplements. In this article I like to show you the  natural foods which helps to boost your immunity system. Let me talk about the natural foods that help boost your immune system  1.  Citrus Fruits Most people think about vitamin C  after a cold  that because it helps  to  boost  your immune system. Citrus  fruits like  lemon, oranges,grapes  are rich  in Vitamin  C.  Vitamin C is very  essential  for  immunity boosting. It helps in fighting against the  diseases. 2. Red Bell Pepper It contains twice as much vitamin C as  citrus fruits.  It contains a lot of beta carotene  which helps   to keep your eyes and  skin h...

Financial Management-Business Finance, Financial Planning

Introduction  

How to Be a Good Parent

5 Simple Ways to  Raise Happy, Confident Children Being a good parent means practicing unconditional love, setting consistent boundaries, listening actively, and modeling positive behavior while supporting your child's independence and your own well-being. I think that it is essential for children to  realize that they are loved regardless of      what they do. A child may fail, do something wrong or misbehave but they should never feel that they are not loved. I have come to know how important it is to correct the child while making them understand that they are loved. 1.Practice Love Without Conditions I have learned that kids need to know they are loved for who they are, not for what they do or how they behave. If they do something wrong, correct the   behaviour without making them feel like  they 're a bad child . “That was a bad decision, but I still love you  and we can work thru it together.” This helps children feel safe, secure and ...