Skip to main content

My Pet's Last Moments- Blesson Blogger


Are you a pet lover? If so then read the blog in its entirety



I often wonder how I got this love for animals. Many people have asked me why you love animals so much. If my body hurts, I will bear it, but if my pet hurts, I will burst into tears.

You may feel sad while reading this post. But these are my feelings. I am sharing my happiness and sadness through this post. How did I become like this when I was young and never care for a single pet? But behind this I have some experience to tell.

One day when my father came home, he had two smart girls with him. Two lambs. I liked them at first glance but had no intention of raising them at home. I had a concern about how to raise goats without a cage.My mom also thinked like that. But after an big effort we finally prepared a temporary shelter for our babies in the shed next to the house. And so they grew up to be our golden charms. While sitting like that, my mother needed a surgery. so i realized if my mom not well,it is very difficult to look after our lambs. So we decided to sell them.

Anyway, months passed. Still, the like for goat in the father's mind did not change. So one day when father came home, there were three with him. A mother goat and two adorable children.

And so they became members of our family. Our mother goat was a good Malabari breed. She was named Ammu and her children were named 'Kuttu' and 'Malu'. As Kutu was a male lamb, he had to be sell away by the time he was one year old.

So one day our malu gave birth a male baby goat.There was no major problem in the delivery but the baby born to her was physically disabled. After a week of giving birth, we realized that the little one was reluctant to stay with his mother. So we took his responsibility. We were the ones who looked after him until he was 7 months old. He was named Pakru because he had no growth. He would eat whatever we ate. So he used to eat bread, fish, upperi, biscuits and snacks.

We also gave him a small bowl to eat. Pakrumon thus grew to be the apple of our eye. Months passed and one day Pakrumon was found struggling to walk. I picked him up and took him to the vet. But I was devastated by the words of the doctor who examined him. The doctor said it was an infection and there was no hope of recovery.

But after seeing my eyes watering, the doctor told me about the antibiotic dose. It should take 5 days. So took the first dose that same day. Lamb screamed loudly as he was stabbed. In fact, that was the first time I cried out loud. But by the time he got home, he was sober. I wanted to bring him back to life no matter how hard it was. 

But on the morning of the third day he was very tired. When I went to the hospital with him that day, the doctor told me that even if the medicine still goes into his body, there is no effect, it is still time for him to go, and he should be kept in a quiet place and take care of. I went home and told this information to my mother.

Mother burst into tears because she loved him so much. And so another day passed. On the fourth day he was completely exhausted. All the life in his legs was gone. He had only hours to live. Years have passed since he left me. But those memories remain in the mind. I want to write something more but will stop here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Natural Immunity Boosting Foods

  This article explains about the natural  ways to boost your immunity system. There are lot of natural ways to boost  your immunity system.  If you follow simple food habit and  immunity boosting foods, you can avoid immunity boosting supplements. In this article I like to show you the  natural foods which helps to boost your immunity system. Let me talk about the natural foods that help boost your immune system  1.  Citrus Fruits Most people think about vitamin C  after a cold  that because it helps  to  boost  your immune system. Citrus  fruits like  lemon, oranges,grapes  are rich  in Vitamin  C.  Vitamin C is very  essential  for  immunity boosting. It helps in fighting against the  diseases. 2. Red Bell Pepper It contains twice as much vitamin C as  citrus fruits.  It contains a lot of beta carotene  which helps   to keep your eyes and  skin h...

Financial Management-Business Finance, Financial Planning

Introduction  

How to Be a Good Parent

5 Simple Ways to  Raise Happy, Confident Children Being a good parent means practicing unconditional love, setting consistent boundaries, listening actively, and modeling positive behavior while supporting your child's independence and your own well-being. I think that it is essential for children to  realize that they are loved regardless of      what they do. A child may fail, do something wrong or misbehave but they should never feel that they are not loved. I have come to know how important it is to correct the child while making them understand that they are loved. 1.Practice Love Without Conditions I have learned that kids need to know they are loved for who they are, not for what they do or how they behave. If they do something wrong, correct the   behaviour without making them feel like  they 're a bad child . “That was a bad decision, but I still love you  and we can work thru it together.” This helps children feel safe, secure and ...